A319 Pro Iberia Livery Problem

Hi all, 

i have a problem with the Iberia livery of the A319 Pro of this download section. When i install this livery (either according to the provided instructions or via the livery Manager), the sim (P3Dv4.3) shuts down after i have selected airplane, time and Location and hitting the start button. This only happens with this livery. For example, The A320 Pro livery of Iberia from the same Artist works perfect. Has anybody an idea or solution? Cheers, 

Hi,

genau so ist es bei mir. Aber andere Liveries (zumindestens A320er Pro) laufen ohne Probleme. Ich hatte auch schon erfolgreich die A319 OE-LDG von Austrian manuell eingefügt und sie läuft. Es scheint also an der A319 Iberia EC-KKS zu liegen. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Guys please continue in English, so others can participate. ;)

I have no access to my SimPc till next, so I cant check it. Interesting might be to compare the content of the part that is inserted into the aircraft.cfg. I've seen differences regarding the used model for those repaints that crash the sim.

• Deputy Sheriffs

OK, Stefan our "chiel modeller" and Guru checked that reapint and found various issues:

- overall quality quite poor

- wrong file format

- entries in the aircraft.cfg (obviously too much text which caused P3D to crash)

You can do the following:

- install the livery as usual via the Livery Manager

- go to the aircraft folder ...\Aerosoft A318-A319 Professional\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft A319 CFM Professional\ and rename "texture.Iberia EC-KKS" to "Texture.IBECKKS"

- for the aircraft.cfg use the following entry

[FLTSIM.x]
title                            = Aerosoft A319 IBERIA EC-KKS
sim                                = A319
model                            = PL2WIN
panel                            =
sound                            =
texture                          = IBECKKS
kb_checklists                    = AirbusA321_check
kb_reference                     = AirbusA321_ref
atc_id                            = EC-KKS
atc_airline                      = Iberia
atc_flight_number              = 1000
ui_manufacturer                 = Airbus
ui_type                    = A319-112 CFM
ui_variation                     = Iberia
ui_typerole                      = Commercial Airliner
ui_createdby                       = Aerosoft
atc_parking_types               = GATE,RAMP
atc_parking_codes               = IBE
description                = Aerosoft A319 professional CFM / EC-KSS / Repaint by Henrique Villar

Archived