Navigraph Updates - 1811 & 1812 Not Working

Hello, All:

The CRJ FMS crashes whenever entering the "ORIG" with the latest rev of Navigraph 1812 (AND 1811 rev 2). I rolled back to 1810 and it works fine. I contacted Navigraph several days ago about 1811 rev 2 and have not heard from them. I was hoping the latest release would fix this problem but it didn't so I'm using 1810 for now. All of my other aircraft seem to be working fine including the Aerosoft AXXX Pro Series. I don't know if anyone from Aerosoft can contact Navigraph to find out what is happening but I would sure would appreciate it.

Curious if anyone else is having this issue?

Thanks, Hans.

I do have the Aerosoft Updater installed, however, I only see the A318-A319 and A320-A321 Pro Series listed. For some reason the CRJ is not in there. Sure would be nice if it were as that would make it much easier than logging into my account to download the latest versions. Plus it would be easier to check. In the meantime, I'll download and install the CRJ update manually . . . only choice I have.

Any suggestions on how to get the CRJ added to the Updater?

• Deputy Sheriffs

In this case it seems you are still on the inital release without service pack 1.

Please download the latest installer from where you bought the CRJ (should be 1.2.x.x). After installing that version, the CRJ can be found in the updater and it can be used to update to 1.2.2.3.

Thanks, Tom.

Unfortunately the vendor does not update this product. I've emailed them about but no reply. Personally, I don't think third party sellers should distribute someone else's product especially if they won't support updates. In this case, I purchased it from PC Aviator: won't do that again!

My updater wasn't working for the CRJ (not even listed) but I was able to get it working and have updated to the latest version so I'm good to go now.

Archived