Elevator trim wont turn

jpaizis

Hi 

I've recently ;purchased the Airbus Professional , up to now it worked fine but now the mouse wont turn the elevator trim wheel and therefore cant get off the ground.

the mouse seem to turn all the other switches without any issues and also works ok on other payware and freeware aircraft, I have hit a brick wall on the issue

I am also using chaseplane for camera views.

looking forward to your response 

thanks

• Deputy Sheriffs

There is no need for manual trim, as the Airbus got Autotrim; simply follow the procedures described in the step-by-step-guide

• Deputy Sheriffs

Just to make it clear: is the trimwheel not moving or is there no trim indication?

What exact version of the Airbus are you using? You can check this via the ASUpdater.

• Deputy Sheriffs
vor 38 Minuten, mopperle sagte:

What exact version of the Airbus are you using? You can check this via the ASUpdater.

Please answer the question.

As it works fine here, either with the mouse wheel or left/right mouse button, there must be something wrong on your side.

And you are sure that you have hydraulic pressure?

Archived