EDDK - great (with a little drop of biiterness...)

suniram

Hi Jo,

I just wanted to let you know that this scenery is incredible (=amazing :) ) in many aspects. So thanks a lot for your efforts here !!

But just for this reason I just could not resist in also pointing out one thing which for me personally is a real downer, because in my opinion it is far below the overall quality of this scenery. And this is the runway textures and especially the tire markings of the touchdown zones. I find the tire markings way to uniform and therefore unrealistic and "unorganic" (if this word can be used here) looking....I think we saw that way better in many other sceneries....

So its just my personal opinion and maybe others agree or dont... But I just wanted to comment it just in case other do agree..

best regards

Please login to display this image.

Not to open a separate topic. I have noticed some strage texturing/objects around the D26 stand area, are those from vegetation or something? Great scenery btw, amazing!

Jo, the new textures look way better... however there must have happened something with the placement....it looks like this for me now :)

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Deputy Sheriffs
On ‎11‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 11:32 AM, johnny19 said:

Not to open a separate topic. I have noticed some strage texturing/objects around the D26 stand area, are those from vegetation or something? Great scenery btw, amazing!

Please open a separate thread on this. To better isolate and track issues, we request one issue per thread and yours is unrelated to the skid mark issue reported by the OP. Thanks!

Archived