CRJ P3Dv4 NOT SHOWING UP IN UPDATER

I have just made the move to P3Dv4.  I installed the CRJ for P3Dv4 and when I run the updater it does not show.  The install for FSX steam shows up.  I checked the products folder and it shows the XML for fsx and fsxse, but not for P3Dv4.  I have uninstalled it once and reinstalled and same thing.  AM I missing something?  Please help.  I need the update since my plane is not operating correctly without it.    

• Developer

Even though you ran the current 1.2.2.0 installer from the online shop? I haven't heard that before. Apparently, the installer didn't copy the file for some reason.

Use this for the moment: crj700900x_p3d4.xml

I will have the installer checked. Do you remember in which order you installed? FSX first or P3D first?

I think I may have used an old installer, but I am not sure.  I will have to check that when I get home.  What I did was I had FSX and P3Dv4 installed on the same hard drive.  I then decided to put P3D on its own drive and so I moved FSX to a different drive and wiped the drive that had everything on it to perform a clean install.  I then reinstalled P3D and then the CRJ.  This is when I noticed that it was not showing in the updater.  If I am not mistaken, it showed up the for the original install, but somewhere along the way of swapping everything out it wouldn't show up anymore.  After uninstalling and reinstalling with no luck is when I made this post.  I will add this file and respond later to which installer I used.  It will be a while before I can get to it though.  In the meantime I am downloading the newest installer as well just in case.            

I checked and I had the new 1.2 and the 1.0.5 installer.  So I am not sure if I used the right one or not.  I deleted the old one and when I added the above file it showed up.  The CRJ is now updated.  Thanks for your help as always!!

Archived