VNAV Pitch/Speed Errors

silentsage

Is Aerosoft still working on a fix for the problem where the aircraft (both CFM and IAE), after takeoff, pitches up to about 20 degrees on the PDF and the airspeed falls to just above stalling speed?  I believe this has been discussed in other threads.  I have all the latest updates, and none of them have addressed this.  

I'm having the same, for some flights, not all. But I'm definitely entering all the needed info as correctly as possible, at least I think I am.

I'm suspecting, selecting a direct to fix may be the cause, after takeoff, in the middle of the SID (like when ATC gave you a direct after takeoff).

I will try to reproduce this for sure, then report as detailed as I can, if it is really there.

Well, the flight plans I'm using work fine in the FSLabs 320, which I've been flying for a few years without problems.  As best I can tell the entry of flight plans is the same for both the Aerosoft and FSlabs aircraft.  I take this to mean that the problem isn't being worked on. 

Archived