Sim crashing using CRJ-700 FMS

Every time I load in the origin field it freezes and sim crashes..  This below is what I am getting when I look up in event viewer

Source:        Application Error
Date:          11/4/2018 4:34:04 PM
Event ID:      1000
Task Category: (100)
Level:         Error
Keywords:      Classic
User:          N/A
Computer:      DESKTOP-9KE9RMQ
Description:
Faulting application name: ATKEX_cmd.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000
Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.17134.319, time stamp: 0x5ea0e53d
Exception code: 0x0eedfade
Fault offset: 0x001117d2
Faulting process id: 0x279c
Faulting application start time: 0x01d474861bcfec44
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\ATKEX_cmd.exe
Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll
Report Id: 2d8d3b90-b9d5-4035-b338-710f17120db2

• 2 weeks later...

I am having same exact issue.  I just purchased it and have version 1.2.0.0.  I run the updater and it finds me FSX SE root folder but says I don't have anything installed.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled CRJ several times in admin mode and normal mode.  Nothing is working.  Please help.

I apologize for not getting back fast enough.  I was having issues getting the plane to show up in the updater.  I finally found the crj700900x_fsxse.xml file that was needed after several other posts.  It would be nice if the devs would get together and put stuff like this in one post so your customers do not have to search 100 different posts and hope they find it instead of treating us like idiots.  It really makes me wonder if I am going to use Aerosoft products again mainly due to the support.  At least linking to the link below would have saved several hours of frustration.  Thank you for your non help.  I attached the file for others to use.

crj700900x_fsxse.xml

Archived