PROF204 error code

example for this route i get TRAFFIC VIA IFPZ IS ON FORBIDDEN ROUTE REF (EUIFPS002A) AIRCRAFT REG IS REUIRED

RODI4M RODIS UL604 LAMSI DCT SASAL DCT BABIT DCT RAVAK DCT NISVA Y505 NIKTI DCT MES UN139 LURUS UL995 ASIMI ASIM2F

EuroControl have reinstated the aircraft registration requirement for non-repetitive flights.

PFPX currently does not add this when using the route editor, simply copy paste the reg to the required field:

(FPL-SEESB-IN
-A320/M-SDE1FGHIJ1RWXYZ/LB1
-EDDF0905
-N0498F340 MARUN Y150 TOLGI UM864 AMALI UN851 MAKEL N851 PELUP
 Z226 NILUG
-ESSA0127
-PBN/A1B1C1D1L1O1S1 NAV/RNVD1E2A1 DOF/181031
 REG/SEESB PER/C)

Planning,computing and validating a schedule does not exhibit this behavior.

6 minutes ago, srcooke said:

EuroControl have reinstated the aircraft registration requirement for non-repetitive flights.

PFPX currently does not add this when using the route editor, simply copy paste the reg to the required field:

(FPL-SEESB-IN
-A320/M-SDE1FGHIJ1RWXYZ/LB1
-EDDF0905
-N0498F340 MARUN Y150 TOLGI UM864 AMALI UN851 MAKEL N851 PELUP
 Z226 NILUG
-ESSA0127
-PBN/A1B1C1D1L1O1S1 NAV/RNVD1E2A1 DOF/181031
 REG/SEESB PER/C)

Planning,computing and validating a schedule does not exhibit this behavior.

Thanks stephen, still bit confused why doesn't PFPX not have this in the filed then?

I highlighted the entry, by default it will have REG/ , simply add the aircraft registration .

Until recently the entry was not required for validation, we'll see what happens in the pending PFPX update.

Just now, srcooke said:

I highlighted the entry, by default it will have REG/ , simply add the aircraft registration .

Until recently the entry was not required for validation, we'll see what happens in the pending PFPX update.

Ok stephen,

How do i save that entry and come out that page? because i can enter EI-ESV but it validates but doesn't save.

If you have your aircraft profile properly set up, the aircraft reg will be added after you compute the flight. So if you finish a flight, go to the results page and open up the IFPS validation tool again, the reg will correctly be added. 

In other words, you can basically ignore this error.

The REG issue arises when using the 'Route Editor' frequently used when updating the route database, the registration whilst used in the aircraft ID ( item 7 ) is not also populated to item 18 as required for non-repetitive flights.

Archived