aerosoft a320 pulling to the left

Jetstar

so i use autorudder because the keyboard controls send me up the wall and whenever i takeoff i have ful right alerion to stay on the runway. in flight there is no difference. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

For starters, you shouldn't be using keyboard controls. From the product page for the current version, note the requirement for control hardware with rudder and throttle channels (emphasis added below). Earlier versions had the same hardware requirement:

System requirements:
    Lockheed Martin Prepar3D V4.3 (not compatible with older versions)
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64bit) (older 64bit versions not tested)
    Processor: Intel Core™ i5 (i7 recommended) or AMD Ryzen 5 (Ryzen 7 recommended)
    Memory: 8 GB RAM (16 GB recommended)
    Graphics card: 3 GB VRAM (DirectX 11), e.g. GeForce GTX 1050 (6 GB, GTX 1070 recomd.)
    Control hardware with rudder and throttle channels.

Once you have the required hardware set and configured as required, use the Window Control Panel applet for Devices and Printers to ensure all your flight control hardware is correctly calibrated. If you have all the required hardware and it's calibrated using the Control Panel applet, next check the axis assignments in the sim for duplicate assignments. If you still have your reported issues after following these checks, please reply back with what joystick and rudder rudder controller you're using, along with whether you're using any of the manufacturer's software (such as Saitek/MadKatz/Logitech add-on drivers). The latter have been known in the past to cause controller issues.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived