Engines not running at TAKE-OFF STATE

PNF

Hi, everybody,

Default state of my A321 pro is TAKE-OFF STATE. When I load TAKE-OFF STATE after I loaded a COLD AND DARK Bus-scenario engines are not running. When I load the Bus into another scenario engines are running but the displays of both MCDUs are black. After saving this state as a new scenerio and restarting this scenario engines are running but the MCDUs are still black. The third MCDU (Pop Up MCDU Menu) ist working. So far I haven't checked if the other systems of the Bus are functioning.

I should  be very grateful for help.

Pleas excuse bad English.

Best regards

Paul

• Deputy Sheriffs

Dont worry about your English ;)

What exact version of P3Dv4 do you have?

What exact version of the Airbus are you runnning an did you update through the ASUpdater?

vor 2 Stunden , mopperle sagte:

Dont worry about your English ;)

What exact version of P3Dv4 do you have?

What exact version of the Airbus are you runnning an did you update through the ASUpdater?

I have P3Dv4.3 and Airbus-Version: 1.0.0.0. As far as I know I can't update through ASUpdater because I bought the Bus directly in Aerosoft Shop. But after your reply I just looked in my account and saw that there is an Airbus version 1.2.1.0. I will install this version and get back to you.

Thanks very much.

Paul

• Deputy Sheriffs
vor 2 Minuten, PNF sagte:

As far as I know I can't update through ASUpdater

That's not correct. All download versions from whatever shop can be updated through the Updater. Simply follow the instructions in this topic:

vor 17 Minuten, mopperle sagte:

That's not correct. All download versions from whatever shop can be updated through the Updater. Simply follow the instructions in this topic:

Hi, mopperle,

You've made me very happy. ASUpdater didn't work because a file in the directory was corrupt, reason unknown. I reinstalled the Updater, clicked on Update Product, the Update of the Bus was installed and everything works fine. Now the engines are running when the scenario TAKE-OFF STATE is loaded. and no more black MCDU-displays!

Thanks a lot! And kind regards

Paul

• Deputy Sheriffs

Glad you got it working ;)

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived