Runway view breaking in to cockpit view

dmwalker

I recently purchased Airbus A320/A321 v1.31 for FSX and it is looking good but I have a question. From the Left Hand Seat, I looked down at the Weather Radar Control Panel and zoomed to 3.0. When the zoom went from 2.0 to 3.0, a view of the runway beneath broke through, generally covering the area of the seat cushion. The same thing occurs looking at the TCAS Panel from the Right Hand Seat, and also for the pedestal. When I rotate the view, the edge of the breakthrough area rotates as well. Is this something which can be fixed or should I just limit to zoom 2.0? Thank you.

Dugald Walker.

Please login to display this image.

Original FSX with SP2.

Also, for the record, I have Windows 7 64bit, i7-4790k at 4.00GHz, Nvidia GTX750Ti with 2GB memory and 8GBs RAM. I have PMDG 777 and I have Aerosoft Mega EDDF, EGLL, EHAM, plus FlyTampa CYYZ and Overland RKSI. Although I have occasional OOMs at EDDF, I have not noticed this transparency before.

Archived