There is a problem with Aerosoft Norilsk

dron960

Good afternoon.

Read all the threads about Norilsk and anywhere you do not give a concrete answer. I have the same problem, as in topic from 16.01.206 year with airport Norilsk. Some objects and runways are hanging in the air. I don't have any ORBX products installed. And still do not work runway lights and apron lighting. You have the same video it works. The developer wrote in the manual "If you install the NAV2 receiver at 112 MHz runway lights will be included....". I'm wondering how to enable NAV2 for example on Aerosoft A320 Family professional. Is it possible. Why he so made, it is unclear. I think you should help a lot of people and me, at least fix this afkad.

Please login to display this image.

Well, I don't think there's any problem with heights because of that. Yekaterinburg x, for example, works great in Prepar 3d v4. All the more such a problem not I have one. And how interesting to include NAV2 on the Airbus A320?

Archived