Red message "Differrential Brakes"

heidjer1

Beim Taxi des A320 kommt plötzlich die Meldung unten links in rot "Differential Brakes". Es ist nicht gelungen diese Meldung durch irgendwelche Aktivitäten zu beenden.

Nach einiger Zeit taucht auch nur die Meldung "Brakes" auf - auch dies kann nicht beendet werden.

Ich benutze keine Pedale, nur einen gewöhnlichen Joy-Stick (Cyborg V.1).

Es gibt keine Key-Zuordnung für Differential Brakes.

Wie kann ich meinen geplanten Flug fortsetzen?

Please login to display this image.

5 hours ago, heidjer1 said:

There is no key assignment for Differential Brakes.

There is actually.  You can set an AXIS for the Left and Right Brakes.  But if you don't have an AXIS, then you can't use these settings.  Depending on your hardware and associated software for your controller, you may have to Reverse (invert) the Brake AXIS, and they well may need to be calibrated in P3D.

Best wishes.

I do not want to use "Differental Brakes" and they are not configured as well. Firmware and calibration of my stick are up to date.
The message "Differential Brakes" occurs unexpectedly during taxi and activates the brake.
A release of the brake is not possible with any action - not even with the setting "invert".

The only option is to restart the flight.

Very unsatisfactory

It happens to me the same, but only and I think it is because at that time I'm applying RUDER to right or left, and only at that time I get breaks differential, is this correct? If I do not apply RUDER does not indicate differential.

On 10/23/2018 at 9:55 PM, DaveCT2003 said:

Hey guys,

What type of controllers are you using (for everything on your flight sim rig)?

Looking forward to hearing back from you. 

I almost always use the Logitech EXTREME3D Pro
Before using the Saitek X52 Pro black, as you know this control, the one containing the accelerator has defined several positions in its displacement, reverse, IDLE Point, Gas zone, point of Maxim Gas and post-combustion zone. With the Airbus I have not been to adjust so that in the idle point does not apply gas to turbines, which happens that the Airbus and gases in idle advances in overland travel, and must take the control of gases to reverse to not apply power to Torbinas , so you lose the option to apply reverse from the control against having to press F2, sure you can, but I have not dedicated to adjust that control.

• 4 months later...

Hi,

first of all sorry for coming up with this problem. I've just experienced a similar issue. I was flying from EDDS to EDDP and after landing, during taxi, suddenly the aircraft slowed down immediately and turned to the left. I was wondering, what happend now. When I activated the brake-information-settings, the red line in the corner shows, that the differential brakes are activ. But I have not pressed any button and I don't find any solution to release the brakes. I don't use rudder-pedals, only a Thrustmaster T-Flight Hotas X. I use it for all axises.

Please login to display this image.

Normally I use the integrated Checklist- and Copilot-Feature of the Airbus for the full flight. In this case, I remember, that I had deactivated the autobrake twice (setting: Medium), because it was reactivated shortly before landing by the Copilot. I did it, because I wanted the aircraft to take one of the last exits of the runway. This was the only thing, I changed, compared to my regular flight-operations. For braking I use the default key ".".

Could it be a problem with the Airbus or more with P3D V4? It was the first time ever, I had such an issue. Is there any solution to release the brakes? I tried to set and release parking brakes, reactivating the differential brakes by preselected keys, deleting the functions of these keys, but without success.

Thanks for your help.

Beste regards

Felix

• 8 months later...

So if you dint have break axis set this will occur if you apply any break and rudder. I have Axis on toe breaks so it works perfectly. All i could say is maybe your applying break while using the rudder to steer?

• Aerosoft

I suspect a assignment issue. I suggest moving the P3d.cfg to a safe location and start the sim (it will create a fresh one). If the issue is not seen then you are sure it is a misconfiguration. If you still see it, do a full calibration on all controls.

Archived