AIDS Print and FL DATA Recorder

CFG874

Hello
2 questions about the A320 last version

1. AIDS Print Although I see a document that comes out, but can not read upside down and nothing comes out of the printer. It is not on the PC and printer. Am I doing something wrong ?
2. Flight Recorder is installed and also in the menu FL DATA REC OPTION is set to ON, thus turned on, but I can not find any. FDR data to read.

Can anybody help me further . Thank you.
CFG874 Bernd

Hallo 
2 Fragen zum A320 letzte Version

1. AIDS Print  Ich sehe zwar einen Beleg der rauskommt, kann aber nicht auf dem Kopf stehend lesen und aus dem Drucker kommt auch nichts raus. Am PC und Drucker liegt es nicht. Mache ich was falsch ? 
2. Flight Recorder ist installiert und auch im Menü FL DATA REC OPTION steht auf ON, somit eingeschaltet, aber ich finde keine  .fdr Daten zum einlesen.

Kann mir jemand weiter helfen. Danke
CFG874 Bernd  

34 minutes ago, CFG874 said:

Hello
2 questions about the A320 last version

1. AIDS Print Although I see a document that comes out, but can not read upside down and nothing comes out of the printer. It is not on the PC and printer. Am I doing something wrong ?
2. Flight Recorder is installed and also in the menu FL DATA REC OPTION is set to ON, thus turned on, but I can not find any. FDR data to read.

Can anybody help me further . Thank you.
CFG874 Bernd

Hallo 
2 Fragen zum A320 letzte Version

1. AIDS Print  Ich sehe zwar einen Beleg der rauskommt, kann aber nicht auf dem Kopf stehend lesen und aus dem Drucker kommt auch nichts raus. Am PC und Drucker liegt es nicht. Mache ich was falsch ? 
2. Flight Recorder ist installiert und auch im Menü FL DATA REC OPTION steht auf ON, somit eingeschaltet, aber ich finde keine  .fdr Daten zum einlesen.

Kann mir jemand weiter helfen. Danke
CFG874 Bernd  

Regarding the Flight Data Recorder, please see the post below.  I don't have any other update on this at the moment.

Regarding the printer... it works just fine for me.  I don't recall it ever being upside down though.  Be sure to set the correct printer in the configurator, and if you want you can click on the Virtual Cockpit printout to place it on the clip to the left of the pilot position, and you can then click that printout to make it a pop up 2D so it's easily readable.  Take a look at Volume 6 of our documentation and search it for "Printer" for a full description of how to use the printer.

Best wishes!

Hello Dave,
I do not know exactly what you mean, search with the printer. In which menu, Windows does not work and in the Airbus I find nothing synonymous.
It worked on the old Airbus 32Bit 1.31.
The instructions are not up to date. The Configurator has a checkmark next to "Use default printer and A3XX Connect Pro". What else do I have to stop him?
Printer is USB and works well on the W10 standard printer.
Thank you
CFG874 Bernd

Archived