Airbus 318-321 pro :update and aircraft config

mtlt

Hello Hans,

i have updated to 1.2.1.3 and and i said no more problem with the idle on ground, but i forgot to save my liveries. I look at those liveries and i dont'see where is the problem . It seems the aircraft.cfg is the same !!! (the same date for it in the folder:12.10.2018)

Michel

• Deputy Sheriffs

Not every update necessarily replaces the aircraft.cfg file. But as chances are high for this to happen, it is always a good idea to backup it properly up.

Thank you Hans,

do you believe is a good idea to reinstall for me  A318-321 V1.2.0.1 and update to 1.2.1.3 . Is a comprehensive update ?

Michel

6 minutes ago, mtlt said:

Thank you Hans,

do you believe is a good idea to reinstall for me  A318-321 V1.2.0.1 and update to 1.2.1.3 . Is a comprehensive update ?

Michel

There's no need to reinstall. All you need to do is add your livery entries back to the aircraft.cfg files.

Like Tom said, keep a copy of the file with liveries in it so you can easily copy and paste the liveries back after an update.

• Deputy Sheriffs
5 minutes ago, mtlt said:

but i ask you also : is the update 1.2.1.3 a comprehensive one ?

It fixes the problem listed in the release notes. What do you mean by comprehensive? It's an "AS Updater" update, where certain files are getting replaced. It is not a complete re-installation that is done by the setup.

You can always take a look into the log folder of the updater to see everything the Updater did in the several updates over the time.

Hello HANS,

when i say comprehensive update, i think that if  i have a problem with the airbus pro series and i have to reinstall it from the version 1.2.0.1 (28 september 2018), what happens with all the updates. The" AS updater " contain all the updates from 1.2.0.1 to 1.2.1.3 , and it install those updates sucessively ?

Michel.

Hello Hans,

have you seen my last topic ?

The last update has no solved totaly the problem which concern the IDLE thrust. The Aibus continue to go forward slowly at IDLE. I believed it was good but after several test it seems the IDLE problem exist today.

Michel.

had not entered until today in the forum, I the same day that Aerosoft published the Update 1.2.1.3 installed it, and then I did two flights from dark and cold with two different Airbus a A318 British Airways and a A319 EasyJet of the latter I have a video capture , the two CFM that was where the problem, because for me disappeared that problem, I have not tried with A320 and A321... tomorrow I Will

Archived