LISBON P3D v4

Miguel_V

I'm trying to acquire the addon Lisbon P3D v4, when I apply the key to the stage acquired earlier on July 25, 2015 #695104 version 2.01, tells me key not found or is not valid, this happens to me by copying paste the key that in its day I supply and aerosoft I copied it again to see if I had any mistakes, and I still say the same thing.

Why can't I apply the previous KEY of a previous product acquired in Aerosoft?

• Deputy Sheriffs
14 minutes ago, Miguel_V said:

Why can't I apply the previous KEY of a previous product acquired in Aerosoft?

Because there is no update offer as you can see from the product page:

Please login to display this image.

The reason for that is also simple and can be seen from the product pages: two different developers. Why should MK Studios give a discount for a purchase you made previously with a PAD-Labs product?

Aerosofts rule that you do not pay twice for the same bytes is also true here. The new Lisbon by MK Studios for sure does not share a single byte from the other PAD-Labs version.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived