AIRBUS accelerates without applying power in turbines

Miguel_V

My surprise has been today to make a flight... from dark and cold, at night, in the afternoon I updated the version 1.2.1.2....la surprise has been that after the setback and perform the checks etc.... and GSX disconnect the tractor, taking into my Controls the control of the turbines in IDEL is to say to 0, to remove the brakes to start the TAXI to the RWY, without me to touch the controls, the plane has started to advance, until today I had never happened, nor I have touched anything of configuration of the Joytick or nothing in Panel of Control, nor in P3D..... this happening happens to me in all Aibuses, I repeat until today I had never happened, just update to the latest version and appear this failure

I have a video of it.

In no other aircraft or aircraft occurs to me, only in the Aerosoft A318-319-320-321 with the last update, 1.2.1.2

I use the LOGITCH EXTREME 3d PRO, for years, even with FSX years ago, and it never happened to me

Thanks for the information guys. We're aware (this are more posts about this) of the problem and we believe we have it fixed... we're testing now.  Sorry for any inconvenience.

Stay tuned for an announcement of an update to resolve this.

Archived