Aerosoft Rome Terminal 3

rondon9897

Hi chaps,

I just bought Mega Airport Rome in today’s sale for P3D V4 and it looks really nice, but was disappointed to see that Terminal 3 is, in the sim version, not yet built - it is now, of course, fully built and running as a terminal. Are there any plans to update in the future? I mainly ask because the airline I like to replicate in the sim operates out of T3 at LIRF.

Cheers folks

JP 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi, you can contact the support@aerosoft.com directly.

But keep in mind airports are changing continuously. An Addon is up to date with release. That is the state that is sold. It is impossible to keep all addons updated for free. If all old airports would be continuously updated, we would never see new addons.

I understand that, Bob, but I was assuming would be set up like the Brandenburg one, which i believe is fully recreated even though the new terminal isn’t open. I’ll contact them directly, thanks. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived