Sode Jetways in Madrid.

the 727 flyer

Hello guys,

I am enjoying a lot Barajas Airport but I have a little problem with Sode Jetways connecting to my beautiful PMDG Jumbo. Connection takes place but jetway cabins are approximately 20º angled to the left.

SODE jetways works perfectly in the rest of my airports including Barcelona.

Best regards.

Miguel.

Please login to display this image.

• Developer

No idea, because the Jetways in Barcelona and Madrid are generated in the same way with the SODE SDK scripts, so when it works in Barcelona, it must be the same in Madrid.

Is the problem only existing with the B747 or with all Aircrafts, even with the AI?

24 minutes ago, OPabst said:

No idea, because the Jetways in Barcelona and Madrid are generated in the same way with the SODE SDK scripts, so when it works in Barcelona, it must be the same in Madrid.

Is the problem only existing with the B747 or with all Aircrafts, even with the AI?

i just did a test in Barcelona at stand 270 with the pmdg 747-400 and they connect perfectly.

Hi all,

Jetways connect to AI planes (Ultimate Traffic Live) but some connect ok, others go through the plane like if they were trying to reach the service door and others does not reach the plane at all.

Best regards.

Miguel.

Are you using GSX? If it is correct, they use GSX, you know that GSX uses the data from SODE, at the same time that you can "adjust" the data of the DOORS in the 3 dimensions in the aircraft, if not, it is already a little more complicated, because they would have to edit the XML files of SODE of  The corresponding airports, varying data from the corresponding doors.

22 minutes ago, Miguel_V said:

Are you using GSX? If it is correct, they use GSX, you know that GSX uses the data from SODE, at the same time that you can "adjust" the data of the DOORS in the 3 dimensions in the aircraft, if not, it is already a little more complicated, because they would have to edit the XML files of SODE of  The corresponding airports, varying data from the corresponding doors.

In haste, I forgot to introduce that and very important is that each aircraft have two configuration files that one of them is not well configured and defined their data, neither GSX nor SODE and no application that makes move and dock any ramp , vehicle etc.....al airplane, will never be attached to the site correctly, that file is called INTELLISCENE. CFG in this base file that the aircraft developer creates. GSX and SODE Use the data from that file to know how to dock properly, still in case you do not exist or with some bad setting, GSX gives you the option to create a file with the correct data,  "You edit " graphically , in the Manual of GSX tells you how to do it. 

Hello Miguel,

Yes, I am a GSX user. As far as I know, GSX uses it's own door data (saved in a file per aircraft, not per airport) for catering, steps, etc and that services work like a charm in every airport, including Barajas so my door data in GSX is correct. However, jetways are used through SODE and SODE uses the door data from the "aircraft.cfg" file and I am positive that it is correct because jetways connect perfectly to my aircraft in all the other airports I have in Prepar3D V4, Including Heathrow and Barcelona. It is just Madrid that behaves in this strange way.

I though the file INTELLISCENE. CFG was used by AES.

Best regards.

Miguel.

If I don't mistake my mind, all pertaining, SODE also uses INTELLIESCENE. CFG, would have to look again SODE manuals that are downloaded on your website, and not in what manual tells you how to read that file and apply it to the application. I'll look at it today, when I can.

I have installed the version GSX 2....se I recommend if you can scratch something in your pocket.

1 hour ago, the 727 flyer said:

Hello Miguel,

Yes, I am a GSX user. As far as I know, GSX uses it's own door data (saved in a file per aircraft, not per airport) for catering, steps, etc and that services work like a charm in every airport, including Barajas so my door data in GSX is correct. However, jetways are used through SODE and SODE uses the door data from the "aircraft.cfg" file and I am positive that it is correct because jetways connect perfectly to my aircraft in all the other airports I have in Prepar3D V4, Including Heathrow and Barcelona. It is just Madrid that behaves in this strange way.

I though the file INTELLISCENE. CFG was used by AES.

Best regards.

Miguel.

In the image is the link to the WEB sode and I have marked where to download the SDK in the There is a PDF tells you how to adjust the ramps even create them, if you are a handyman, you know... In some addon I had to break the ' jar ' and spend a few hours , touching here and there, until I finally get it. Some of the data and values of INTELLIESCENE I had to use, although explicitly in the PDF does not indicate it.

Please login to display this image.

• Developer

The Intelliscene.cfg is a file from AES and has nothing to do with SODE. I have no info's that SODE will use this file, as the data inside them are not the same as in the Aircraft.cfg used normaly by SODE, as long as there are no custom data in the "AircraftExits.ini" and "AircraftParameters.ini" existing in the SODE Folder.

And in the SODE SDK there is no reference to the Intelliscene.cfg anyway.

@Miquel: I can the the Issue with the head here too, will have a look into it.

And if you do not want to get into many flourishes, inside the folder ' hidden ' SODE of your PC, there are 3 files of which 2 can solve those adjustments you need.

Without these two, located in the hidden folder > > C:/ProgramData/12bPilot/SODE

AircraftExits and AircraftParameters

16 minutes ago, OPabst said:

The Intelliscene.cfg is a file from AES and has nothing to do with SODE. I have no info's that SODE will use this file, as the data inside them are not the same as in the Aircraft.cfg used normaly by SODE, as long as there are no custom data in the "AircraftExits.ini" and "AircraftParameters.ini" existing in the SODE Folder.

And in the SODE SDK there is no reference to the Intelliscene.cfg anyway.

@Miquel: I can the the Issue with the head here too, will have a look into it. 

Correct

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived