Cheyenne Manuals

bmatt569

Hi All,

Today I bought the Cheyenne as an instant download. Got it installed. It looks fantastic. 

I looked for the manuals and can't seem to find them. Did the obligatory search on the Aerosoft website andfound a couple that looked promising. Followed the instructions and I still can't locate the manuals. I have a nonstandard path. I have dedicated a partition in my HDD to my flight sim stuff including FSX SE. That path is F:\\Steam2\steamapps\common\FSX to the main directory. I've looked there. I've looked in the SimObjects>Airplanes folder. I've looked in the DA Cheyenne folders. I went so far as to look in the default FSX locations and folders but nothing.

I'm wondering if I did something wrong during the download or install and didn't get the manuals. Is that a possibility? Is there somewhere that I can go to download the manuals again?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Bill Mattson

• Deputy Sheriffs

Did you check for any entries in the Windows start menu under Aerosoft or DA/Digital Aviation?

Or check the FSX installation folder for a Aerosoft or DA/Digital Aviation folder.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Glad to hear it. The manuals are well worth the time spent with them as that will add to your enjoyment of the add-on, at least that's what I thought, even though I had a few hours in one IRL.

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived