Sign in to follow this  
viperstorm21

Flickering Screen

Hello Everyone! 

So I've been having this problem for a while now and I'm finally coming to the forums for help after pulling my hair out lol. When I use the Aerosoft Airbus A318/19 Professional, my screen flickers to the point that it's unflyable (video posted below). When I start the flight the problem seems to be fine but the longer the sim runs, the worse it gets. I've tried changing my graphics driver and installing the aircraft into a vanilla sim to see if the problem would be resolved but no luck :mecry_s: I don't know if this could have anything to do with it but I run my flight sim on separate SSD than windows. If you need any other information from me please let me know :)

PC Specs (Just in case if you need them).

CPU: i7 4790k

GPU: GTX 980

Ram: 16gb

Which version of P3D are you using? Also I see some strange greenish colouring. Any shader tweaks or any other tweaks?

I'm currently running version 4.3.29. I am running a shader, to be specific, it's R&Dv1.5 (tomatoshade) installed via PTA. When it comes to other tweaks, I don't have any installed. 

OK, I move it to the correct forum. Turn off all shader tweaks. It is known that they cause more and more problems.

Same problem after the latest update. If i changed the view to outside no problems. It is only in the cockpit.
Regards

Jo va Bra

Hi all, I have the same Problem. But it is not related to Airbus, is happening also in default or PMDG. For me the problem started direct after install of Win10 1809. I also tried all. At some point I will try a fresh setup incl. Win10 and then test with vanilla P3D. I'm usind default shaders.

Reducing my framerates help tremendously! Thank You! :D I'm curious, will Microsoft put out a fix for this and if so how long would you guess for it to take? 

I noticed this problem the moment I went to update 1809 (which windows pulled after the issues) - I went back to prior to 1809 and problem resolved itself completely.