Auto throttle not holding airspeed.

James attwood

Dear sir or madame

I have just had to re-install A319 professional. I select the autothrottle, I then select the CLB setting and the aircraft just decelerates. It will not hold either managed or selected speed. What am I doing wrong. I have a saiket throttle and stick.

Many Thanks

James Attwood

I did not have this problem, when first installed. It worked fine. I have set up my throttle. Could it be, that I also have a logitech connect. Will I also need to set that up as well. I use fsuipc. I have set that up as per the instructions. On the engine indicator display is indicating idle thrust, I have set the climb power and the engines idle. Programming the throttles has not stopped this. 

I am experiencing this too. the clb power epr setting is 0.000 which i think is what is causing the problem, but I don't know how to change that.

I am in the 321 flying out of SEA.

I did a flight yesterday in the 320 without any problems, both were updated to 1.2.1.1 prior to the flight last night.

I recommend that uninstall and re-install the add on, and do not run the updater. This solved the problem for me. At this time, I would not run the updater at this time. I have now done two flights without this problem, since I have done the re-install. I think that there could be a problem with the update.

Archived