After Start Check List

Bringing forward from old thread:

During after start check list, flight controls ( full left, full right etc etc) are not recognised by voice set though movement of Joystick in PFD and ECAM FCTL recognises very well.  Uninstalled Logitech 3DPro joystick and reinstalled as well calibrated. But not responding during check.  Joystick perfectly working in FSX on same computer during after check list process in all respects.  

• Deputy Sheriffs

Sorry, but I have no idea what could cause this problem on your side. Until now you seem to be the only one with this issue and so I believe it must be connected to your setup / installation maybe tolerances of your joystick? In the documentation folder there is a Vol7 paper which deals with joystick settings and maybe you should try to follow this........

Regards,

Rolf

Thank you Hanse for your guidance and advice from Marvic helped me in resolving flight controls check in AFTER START CHECK LIST.  Joystick controls sensitivity was low in P3D adjusted to 100 and it worked, also NUL zone sliders put to extreme left. 

One more thing I wanted your help, during Cockpit Preparation check list, I have to set Parking Brake manually when asked otherwise earlier it was automatically done during check list process. If I don't set parking brake manually check list will not move to next item. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Cockpit Preparation CL - Parking Brakes: This is correct and changed since the previous version ....... You have to set the parking brakes by yourself!

Regards,

Rolf

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived