Panel State not loading

halwatk

When loading a saved flight the panel state is not loading (Flight Plan, etc.). This is a change, it was working then just stopped. I've seen several questions in the forum on similar situations but no answers.

halwatk

• 3 weeks later...

Is anyone going to answer this???  My A320 flight saved perfectly 6 days ago but today my A321 flight's panel state. i.e. flt plan, MCDU setup did not.  If I can't save my complete flt info then this Airbus is no better than the other one on the market.  Very frustrating to work all day and come home to continue a great flight only to find all my programming is lost.  Please Help.

Thanks an Regards to all,

WS

Well, well... lucky for me that I backup all of my FSUIPC autosaves.  I found one that actually worked for above-mentioned flight.  I have no clue why the one I manually saved did not save the MCDU data/flt plan.  By the way, can someone tell us in what file the MCDU data is saved into or how it is saved?

Thanks and Regards to All,

WS

Archived