Light Switches Reset

Dear Aerosoft,

After loading a save file and preparing to resume a trip after diverting-

When I go to switch on the lights, the switch resets immediately to off.

Also selecting the swap frequencies button no longer works either.

And It seems also I cannot start the engines.

Starting a brand new scenario however I dont have this issue...

Is this a known issue? Its very strange.

yes I diverted and then saved at the diversion city, and shut down. Went to load it and at first it seems fine but after programing the MCDU the aircraft starts acting up...

At one point in switching between the default A/C and bus in an attempt to reset the aircraft without shutting down P3d and starting a new scenario I ran into that dreaded Dark aircraft bug where St Elmos fire and the options greyed out.

But restarting P3d and starting a new scenario fixed everything just kinda annoying having to start a new scenario rather than picking up where I left off but at least its not completely borked without a solution.

Thanks for your Insight!

• Deputy Sheriffs

Sorry, but I do not get your problem. You are writing that you saved a flight but you did not explain exactly at which stage? On the ground or in the air and exactly at which "status" TAXI, TAKEOFF, CLIMB, CRUIZE, DESCENT etc. And what do you want to do exactly after loading the saved flight again.......? Please be a little bit more precise (maybe sending some screenshots) so that I am able to really understand your problem.....

Regards,

Rolf

• 2 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived