How to disable all 2-d pop-up panels?

I am using virtual reality and hate all 2-d pop-up panels. How do I disable this feature on MCDU? Right now, some submenus like doors and acf states are only available in the pop-up 2-D panel. BTW, I am using 64-bit p3d v4 of the airbus a318/319/320/321

• Deputy Sheriffs
19 minutes ago, flyingtiger3366 said:

BTW, I am using 64-bit p3d v4 ...

So why did you post in "Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 (32 bit, FSX/ P3D V3)" ?

I move you post...

And the answer to your question is: no.

@flytiger,

Please try turning off the view system in MDCU#3, and then backup and then edit the aircraft.cfg file and remove the views you wish (see the "CAMERADEFINITION" entries).  Any entry that doesn't contain "Virtual Cockpit" is a 2D panel.

Best wishes.

7 hours ago, Tom A320 said:

So why did you post in "Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 (32 bit, FSX/ P3D V3)" ?

I move you post...

And the answer to your question is: no.

Thanks Tom. Sorry I didn't know there was different forum for each version of this product. This is my very first Aerosoft purchase and just I registered today for asking this question.

4 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

@flytiger,

Please try turning off the view system in MDCU#3, and then backup and then edit the aircraft.cfg file and remove the views you wish (see the "CAMERADEFINITION" entries).  Any entry that doesn't contain "Virtual Cockpit" is a 2D panel.

Best wishes.

Sounds like something above my skill set. I only have vague idea from what you said. But thanks for the suggestion.

Archived