Mega Airport Zurich V2.0 Missing Jetways

meccadom

I downloaded MA Zurich v2.0 upgrade for P3DV4 from my shop account and when downloaded it shows as V1.00.  I see no jetways.  Are there supposed to be jetways?  I saw another post about MA Zurich Professional.  The Is this the same file?

Dom

• Developer

Maybe you have another Product covers Zuerich, which includes excludes in this area, this can block the display of the jetways, even when the Zuerich Professional Airport has a higher prio.

I don't think so.  I only have add-ons EBBR, LSZH, GES plus the usual required base scenery installed.  Do you have other suggestions?  Should I remove LSZH and re-install?

I upgraded to Zeurich V2.0 from my Simmarket shop account.  In the last hour, I purchased the same updrade from Aerosoft shop advertised as Zuerich Professional V2.0.  After downloading, and comparing the two files, they both are V1.00.exe and have the same packed bits 552,023,968.

As a follow-up the solution for the missing jetways, I did the following and now can operate the jetways at the two gates I tested, A9 and A42.

I deleted the previous installation using the windows installer. After disabling my antivirus I installed the file that I had re-purchased from the Aerosoft shop.  Interesting to note that this installer splash screen displayed a version number 1.0 whereas the removed install from Simmarket account did not carry this designation in the splash screen.

A reboot and using a full compliment of addons there are operable jetways at LSZH.  Perhaps the installation file at Simmarket shop is somewhat different vis the version number.

Anyhow, thanks Oliver.

Dom

• Developer

Hi Dom,

maybe you have in your simmarket account only the older FSX/P3D Version (Aerosoft - Mega Airport Zuerich V2.0) which is maybe installable in P3D V4, but is more or less the FSX Version without any V4 optimized Features and only static Jetways, that Installer has the Version 1.04

The Zuerich V2 Professional is a new different Product special and only for P3D V4 with Installerversion 1.00, here the Jetways are animated and all optimized and the new Features of V4 used.

Archived