FMA Synchronization

Mojito

Hello everybody. 
A college and me are trying to fly the A321 together with the Airbus procedures. 
On the ground everything works fine. But as soon we are in the air there are some problems. 
The biggest one is that the FMA seems not to be synchronizing and most of the actions are not transmitted. For example engaging the PACKS after T/O or retracting the FLAPS. 
We are using Hamachi. 

Thank you for your help. 

33 minutes ago, Mojito said:

Hello everybody. 
A college and me are trying to fly the A321 together with the Airbus procedures. 
On the ground everything works fine. But as soon we are in the air there are some problems. 
The biggest one is that the FMA seems not to be synchronizing and most of the actions are not transmitted. For example engaging the PACKS after T/O or retracting the FLAPS. 
We are using Hamachi. 

Thank you for your help. 

Hello Mojito,

Sorry to hear you're having troubles.  Please see the Pinned Guides here in the forum. Over the past 4 years they have proved to solve 99% of all Shared Cockpit/Connected Flight Deck issues (no exaggeration).  Essentially, I wrote those guides to impart my knowledge to the widest possible audieance AND you don't have to wait for forum answers because most everything I know is in the Guides.

Let me know how you make out!

Best wishes.

Archived