LEMD Madrid problem with scenery

Rhinozherous

Hello!

I am on P3Dv4.3 with the new LEMD Mega Airport. Today I landed and the ILS reacted a bit weird... after landing I saw that the airport has two towers... Somehow the Stock LEMD airport is still below the Mega Airport it seems. See link for screenshot.

Please login to display this image.

I tried to find the scenery so I can deactivate it but I couldnt find it, I know this is a problem regarding scenery organisation, not a bug. But I have no clue how I get this sorted.

Thanks for any help!

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please show a screenshot of your scenery library. What other addons do you have installe in that area? Any Orbx products?

• Developer
1 minute ago, mopperle said:

Please attach screenshots directly to your topic.

Have replaced the external link and attached the jpg direct.

looks more that there is an Afcad existing, that contains also objects. Looks like that some jetways missing. 

Can you make a screenshot from the scenery library from all addon have a smaller layer then Sim-wings Madrid, so they are above Madrid (save as jpg and just move it in the attachpart below the post area here, so they are direct attached, not external)

• Developer

ps: did you have the Pearlsoft Madrid Photoreal Addon installed?

If so, please check if that addon is in the list you find in P3D below Options->Add-ons

I use ORBX FTX Global base - Global Vector - openLC Europe. 

I have the Global openLC Europr option ticked in the LEMD configurator. I dont have the Pearlsoft Addon.

The screen shows the addon organizer (shows the true list)

Please login to display this image.

• Developer

Did you have the option in this Addon Organizer to move Madrid on the top of the list? If so, try that first.

2 minutes ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Are you using a Traffic Addon that adds AFCADs (like MyTraffic, etc.)?

Should in this case no problem, as they are below Madrid, when the shot is showing all.

Sim-wings Madrid has excludes to remove all libobjects of addons below.

Problem solved gentleman!

It is a bit complicated... before I bought the mega airport I had a freeware LEMD from Ray Smith (modified for P3D from Robert Catherall). As his airports dont have the "normal" structure with an folder which contains SCENERY and TEXTURE I made my own folder with the structure. I do this for a better overview and not files spreaded everywhere.

So, now you see in my list above the dubai airport "OMDB rs" - also a Ray Smith airport. But somehow I managed it to put the LEMD files into this OMDB folder :rolleyes: After deleting "OMDB" from my scenery list all is okay!

Thank you guys for helping me!

• Developer

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived