Cockpit Lighting

I had an issue last night where the "ambient" cockpit lighting went out during an approach into KLGB.  Depending on where I would shift my viewpoint (via sidestick hat switch), the lights would come back on but go off once resetting to the forward view.  This appears similar to the exterior shadows problem that seems to plague P3D v4 in general, but I thought I might post it here in the event it's not stemming from a problem that LM needs to address.

For example; very dark:

Please login to display this image.

But turn your head slightly to the left, and it gets brighter:

Please login to display this image.

More or less solved by turning switching the dome light to "bright" to compensate, but really annoying on approach.  This was the first time I had experienced this with the Airbus, or any aircraft in P3D4 to my recollection.  For what it's worth, I did have ORBX FTX SoCal enabled, so perhaps I was just overloading the lighting calculations?  (I usually don't fly airliners over FTX regions but I'm still fiddling with a rebuilt PC and exploring its limits hence why I'm throwing the kitchen sink at everything.)

Archived