Problems

hubbcapp2000

I have been flying the Aerosoft A319, A320 and A321 for approx 1 year and up until now have really enjoyed the plane.  Just recently some things have occurred and I am not sure why they have occurred.  The biggest issue is the inability to zoom in or out of view on certain

panels.  The first screenshot is the main panel view when I first start the simulator.  I can zoom in or out on this panel but I have never had this view before.  Now I have to zoom in to actually see things good.  The next two panels, I cannot zoom in at all which complicates things when trying to fly.  The last screenshot is of the wingview that I now have.  I have tried different resolutions to no avail and I have re-installed three times now to no avail.  I really would like some help with this.  I would like to continue flying this airplane.  If I can no longer use this plane than I guess I will have to try FSLABS.

Please login to display this image.

Welcome to the forums!

Did you install or update anything just prior to this occuring?

Do you use Chaseplane or EZDoc?  If so, both of these have been updated several times. If you use one or these, I would suggest uninstalling, ensuring the default aircraft.cfg is in use, and then seeing if the problem has been resolved.

There is nothing in our software that would cause this (seriously).

Best wishes.

I do not use either of those programs.  I did recently re-install the Captain Sim 757 and added FS Dream Team GSX.  I uninstalled both and the Aerosoft A318/9 and A320/1 and then re-installed the Aerosoft A318/9 and A320/1 with the same results.

Archived