Left MCDU Always showing AWY/WPT MISMATCH

hanski.eetu2@gmail.com

So basically im trying to fly from EFHK to ESSA and im using flightplanner.org to create my flight plan. I can choose the AIRAC cycle from the flightplanner and i chose that the AIRAC cycle is 1511 just like it is on my MCDU. Im trying to put different runways for departure but it just isnt working. I can fly some routes tho but this is my main FSX route and i would like some help. 

Airways:

EFHK SID ADIVO N872 XILAN STAR ESSA

Below is a image of my MCDU

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Of course you can only use a SID which connects directly to N872 and not every SID from EFHK does connect to N872.

Best would be to show us screenshots of every step you are doing, especially the step where you enter N872.

It shows them in wrong order but i hope you can figure out what the right order is. And also the MCDU doesnt show the same SIDS than the EFHK airport chart does. But i know thats because the AIRAC on my Airbus is outdated. Is there any way of flying those waypoints without purchasing the newest AIRAC? I know that would do the job but the weird thing is that i actually managed to fly from EFHK to ESSA today but i just dont remember how did i manage not to get the error.

• Deputy Sheriffs
vor 8 Minuten, hanski.eetu2@gmail.com sagte:

How do i know what SID connects to N872?

Therefore you need charts.

It seems that you have choosen rwy 22L with a SID that ends at VAVIS. Problem is there is no airway from VAVIS and thats why you get the error.

But with the route you gave above it should work (at least it does with current navdata):

- first you should in this case not use rwy 22L but 22R as you are flying west and do not want to cross traffic departing from rwy 22L

- from 22R there is a SID that ends at ADIVO which connects to N872, ending at XILAN and then you need a STAR starting at XILAN

Yeah i know that i should go to adivo but i just tried to put the 22R to the departure runway but the problem is that i dont see adivo there because my navdata is out of date. Im just wanting to now that is there any way of not paying the subscription to the lates navdata and still be able to fly with the waypoints. Im checking the chart for the EFHK airport departures and there isnt a single waypoint that would match the departing waypoints in my MCDU. And i tried to find charts for the 1511 navdata but there isnt any available. What should i do in your opinion? Or am i still doing something wrong here. Im still pretty new to the airport charts and MCDU.

• Deputy Sheriffs

As you already mentioned, your airac is not up to date.

Sometimes the Sid change the name or one wpt. Also some awy are sometimes removed, added etc.

Then a modern route might or might not match your data.

You have two options: create routes with your old airac or update your airac.

Here you can create routes using a defined airac state. 1511 is possible:

http://rfinder.asalink.net/free/

And i have one more question. Why does my MCDU show different waypoints than the flightplanner? I have the exactly same AIRAC cycle on the flightplanner as my MCDU? The flightplanner shows waypoints like NUNTO but those waypoints arent in the MCDU but the AIRAC cycle is still the same... And oh yeah one thing more when i look from my airbus map i see all the waypoints in there. It shows ADIVO and all the waypoints that are in the flightplanner. But somehow i just cant insert any airways to the MCDU... And now i downloaded a flightplan from a flightplanner website and it works. It shows all the waypoints like ADIVO and stuff that didnt show earlier when i tried to put the SIDS.

Archived