Aircraft has a mind of its own

jtwright93

Evening All,

Currently en-route to FUE from LGW and i've had nothing but issues when i come off the flight sim screen. 

When i have returned to the screen at various phases during the flight i have been welcomed by the aircraft trying to do a barrel roll, as well as pitch up to the extent where the aircraft climbs in excess of 7000fpm as well as pitch down at the same rate. 

My specs (albeit poor) are as follows:

Operating System
    Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
CPU
    Intel Core i3 2120 @ 3.30GHz    79 °C
    Sandy Bridge 32nm Technology
RAM
    8.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 666MHz (9-9-9-24)
Motherboard
    MSI H61M-P31/W8 (MS-7788) (SOCKET 0)    28 °C
Graphics
    S240HL (1920x1080@60Hz)
    4095MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti (ASUStek Computer Inc)    47 °C
Storage
    1863GB Seagate ST2000DM001-1CH164 ATA Device (SATA)    31 °C
    111GB KINGSTON SV300S37A120G ATA Device (SSD)    28 °C
Optical Drives
    PIONEER DVD-RW DVR-219L ATA Device
Audio
    Realtek High Definition Audio

In the background i am running the following:

Google Chrome

FSReal Time

vPilot

Chaseplane

Smartcars

VATSPY

Borderless Gaming

FS Global Weather

ShareX

I've never experienced this with PMDG, Majestic, nor the CRJ series. The only similar occurance being with the FSLabs A320.

Any advice appreciated,

Regards,

Jake

Sorry to hear you're having problems. I'm suffering from the same issue that you've reported and thus far I have been unable to find a resolution for this.  Up until now I had thought that this might be something on my system, and it might be, but seeing someone else report this is a good thing.  I'll enter a bug report in our internal database, and will ask one of the developers to look into this.

Many thanks for writing to us about this.

Best wishes.

happened to me as well. only once, A321 IAE AAL. scenery was a llitle heavy thou, KPHX by flightbeam. i was on approach and plane went bogus. completly out of control, it went for an irrecoverable dive. I had to call slew and position the plane in a non unusual attitude and after getting out of slew everything came back to normal. this was about 10 days ago.

• Aerosoft

The only logical reason for this is a FPS that is too low for the FBW predictions to be completed (they run on a frame by frame base). With the list of software that is ran by Jake I am not surprised the machine is running behind once in a while. 

Archived