Differential Brakes Stuck On

sddjd

So, having reinstalled everything to rid myself of the TOD issue I was having (seemingly something went awry during my update), I'm now having issues with my brakes.

Landed normally at VTSP (normally, aside from two CTD's on final....). Used reverse thrust, no autobraking, was gentle with the wheel brakes.

Halfway down the taxiway suddenly "DIFFERENTIAL BRAKES" appeared at lower left and my 321 ground to a halt. 

I do not:

Use rudder pedals

Have any key assignments mapped to left/right brakes

Use the brakes hard on landing (ie not locked up)

No axis is assigned to braking- I have a button mapped to "." at a medium repeat rate only

I'm fairly frustrated right now as I've flown this plane many times since release and have only just gotten it onto a runway to find this latest issue on my sim..... any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Very sorry to hear that you're having difficulties. 

Can you please check your AXIS assignments in P3D to ensure that nothing got added there automatically?  P3D can do this when Windows senses that a controller has been unplugged and plugged back in (whether or not it actually happened) or plugged in for the first time.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Archived