Guys, sorry to raise this topic again but it’s huge disaster when the server is down now while we had it from the beginning. And this happens right before tomorrow’s Lisbon real OPS(

I am raising this topic again just because there are no substitutions. I am sure that SP1 will bring us new CFD.

But please check the current “not working CFD” and bring the server back to live so we can continue flying the best ever Airbus made for P3D.

Looks like somebody just by mistake pressed the wrong button.

I hope that Mathijs will press the right button and this magic will come back.

Alex

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Alex,

Our server is presently down, however I want to remind you that Connected Flight Deck is not officially released (the software is not nearly ready even for our testers to continue testing it).  You can find that we notified our customers that CFD is not yet released (and therefore not supported) in the "What's Not Working" post in the Airbus Professional forum.

Now, you'll be hard pressed to find anyone in flight sim who cares more about Shared Cockpit / CFD more than I do, but in this case CFD just isn't released and the software is not nearly ready for use (even though some of the functions work).  We'll do our best to get the server back up and let you know, however you shouldn't count on this until CFD is formally released.

Best wishes.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Dave

Thank you for info, I hope that server will be up soon. Now just flying and crying crew in FF)

Alex

• Like 1

On 9/25/2018 at 10:36 AM, Pascal Grotzke said:

My dude and me trying everyday if we get a session number but severs are still offline. :(

And that is because Connected Flight Deck isn't implemented. No need trying everyday until SP1! :)

• Downvote 1