WebInterface.exe, where?

Jlunddk

I bought mthe bundle yesterday, but have only installed the 320/321. Maybe it's a bit ambitious so early, but I would like to try out the MCDU on my Ipad. I read  in the manual that I need to start the WebInterface.exe before or after staring P3D, and that it's located in \Documents\Aerosoft\General\A3XX Connect Pro. The only files I have there is A3XXConnectPro.exe and two .jpg's.

I have searched my PC, but nothing comes up for the Webinterface.exe. Is it missing?

If I try running the A3XXConnectPro.exe I get this error box:

What else or where else can I look?

PS. As I mentioned I haven't installed the 318/319, could that have anything to do with it?

Regards JLund

Please login to display this image.

After doing the update succesfully through the updater, I have gotten the A3XXConnectPro_A320A321.exe, but still no WebInterface.exe and running the connectPro.exe just gives me a blue box with a red Disc on it. No IP or port and all I can do with it is press the exit in the top right corner.

Any suggestion to why I don't have the webinterface.exe?

Update: Tried it before starting P3D, but when I start P3D I get the green disc with an Ip adress and port, so looks like it's working. Just thought I would have a webinterface. exe in the updated folder.

• Deputy Sheriffs

"webinterface.exe" is a wrong name in the manual. The correct name is "A3XXConnectPro_A318A319.exe" respective  "A3XXConnectPro_A320A321.exe".

Aha, that's why I couldn't find it. Just tried it it, but apparently my Ipad is too old cause I can't upgrade it to I/OS 10 which chrome wants to run on the Ipad. I also tried Safari, but the server just timed out.  So you can close this thread, as I now have gotten an answer, and it's not your fault it won't run on my Ipad :-)

Regards Jlund

Just found a bug (maybe), but I will open another thread about it.

Archived