Smoke effect...

Querer

Just a small note to the devs, nothing really important: at the engine start, the smoke effect (at least for the A319 CFM) is located in the middle of the airplane for both engines, not properly aligned with the engines. Small detail, but still...

Regards

Chris

Ah, good point. Basically after using slew mode, or, more precisely, after pushback via GSX (which uses the slew mode if I am not completely wrong?). Never tried it without pushback, so might be that in such a scenario, the effects are placed correct. If it is really due to the slew mode, disregard it, I don't think that solving an issue existing from FS9 times is worth the effort.

• Aerosoft

As far as I know there is no way to 'place' these effects. They are hardlinked to the engine positions and those are taken from the aircraft.cfg. But as said, I have seen issues here before. For example contrails that start 100 meter in front of the aircraft.

Archived