¿Is it a failure of the A320/321?

Miguel_V

I always say that a picture is worth a thousand words, in this case VIDEO.

My English is not good, so I translate from Google Translator texts.

In the video of the flight that I made today with rain in Barcelona with destination Valencia, with Vueling's Airbus A320 from Aerosoft, as in other flights since I installed A320/321 I have some ' failures ' that in the A318/319 do not happen to me.

1º -From the minute 28:55 of the video to pass the level of transition in Spain is 6000 feet and as it has been seen in the previous preparations, the sound does not indicate that I have passed the transition nor the copilot acts on the button STD , having to press me.

2º -In the minute 30:30 to reach the level of 10000 feet, reports that it has exceeded, but does not turn off the landing lights.

The previous two points, those bugs as I indicated in the A318/319 do not occur to me.

Any solution?

Thank you.

https://youtu.be/XpMOk5Ywh04

In case you ask about this....

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

As you can see I have not installed the A318/319, but I have them, and I was flying with them before upgrading to A320/321....

Hi,

did you maybe select the P3D internal altitude system to meters instead of feet? Try to set it to feet and see if that makes a difference please.

3 hours ago, Emanuel Hagen said:

Hi,

did you maybe select the P3D internal altitude system to meters instead of feet? Try to set it to feet and see if that makes a difference please.

Your suggestion of prove with another configuration In P3D, I solved the problem I had, so far I used HYBRID (feet, millibars) I selected U.S. System (feet, inches) and has worked everything correctly.

Thank you.

For my part, you can if you want to close the thread.

Archived