a320 Fuel planner landing weight

Jov

I posted this topic in the wrong category, and I apologize for that. So here I go again.

I tried my first flight with the A320. When I tried to plan the fuel, with a full flight I get an illegal landing weight if I just use the slider for PAX to
come up with a cargo weight.

In the model here, an average PAX has a weigth of 84 kgs including carry on and checks 25 kgs of baggage on average, at least that's what the formula produces.

Given the weight of 84 kgs, an average PAX could only bring less the 12 kgs of checked baggage so the plane would come up with
a legal landing weight.

Or to put it differently, the plane upon landing could never have more than 3.792 kgs of fuel left in the tanks. Otherwise the model comes
up with an illegal landing weight. That is startling and I wonder if that can be correct. It would mean the margin for checked baggage is very
small and additional cargo, even some lightweight mail would be out of the question to have on board.

That is startling and I wonder if that can be correct.

Since I had never any problems like that in the previous (FSX) version of the A320

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

As your previous topic has already answers there is no need to open another topi. We will stick with that topic and I will simply move that one.

Archived