require these files please

ram123

HI,

can you please forward the files from the below post. They are no more accessible  namely AB_ND_GDI.dll  and Airbus_ECAMD2D.dll. I get low FPS in vc mode for a318/a319

• Deputy Sheriffs

Sorry, these files are no longer available. What exact version of the Airbus do you have?

Airbus X

Airbus X Extended
Airbus 318/318 or 320/321, latest version 1.31

2 minutes ago, mopperle said:

Sorry, these files are no longer available. What exact version of the Airbus do you have?

Airbus X

Airbus X Extended
Airbus 318/318 or 320/321, latest version 1.31

i have 318/319 with 1.31.. Disabling the weather and terrain will be a better option for mei feel.

• Deputy Sheriffs

The files that were available in that linked topic belonged to a hotfix version of 1.30. They wouldn't work in your 1.31 anyway.

Why do you want to disable the WXR and Terrain?

I use Inspiron 5521 Dell laptop. After every few seconds I get Sutter for 1 sec. That's very annoying. Other than that I am able to fly the airbus. I want to get rid of this Sutter, hence trying all available means.

Please advise how to resolve this . I tried the ecam rendering option , but still no success.

I realise that system doesn't meet the requirements, but still I enjoy flying the bus.

• Deputy Sheriffs

The problem is that there isn't too much you can do. With 2.7GHz and 4GB RAM you are below the system requirements of the Airbus:

Please login to display this image.

Source: https://www.aerosoft.com/en/flight-simulation/flight-simulator-x-steam/aircraft/1054/airbus-a320/a321?number=AS13225

Notebooks tend to slow the CPU down for heat management. That might interfere here as well.

The terrain display doesn't drain any performance. If you switch the WXR off from the pedestal panel it is switched off completely in 1.31.

All I can say is, lower your scenery and autogen settings and do not use any other add-ons for fraffic or weather if you want to fly the bus below the required specs.

Archived