3rd MCDU no showing

Manuel Morcillo

Hello guys, I tried to fly this night but when start the flight with A320 Pro I didn´t capable to open 3rd MCDU to change aircraft state and weights. Pressing Shift + 4 and hotspots didn´t work (Just open a black pop up then closes after 1 second). I made a video. I hope you can help me.

I would try installing the Airbus again, ensuring you run the installer "As Admin" and you have your computer security disabled.

There is no need (in this case) to uninstall the aircraft.

Be sure to run the AS Updater after you reinstall and reboot.

Also, be sure that your version of P3D is V4.3 and it's set to run "As Admin".

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks Dave, before I posted this topic made a reinstall but result is the same, I already update with AS Updater and my P3D always runs as administrador, computer security is disabled. Yesterday i flew normally but today i can´t do it.

Interesting.  I'm sure it's a huge frustration!

Okay, are you using EZDoc or any other add-on that may change the view point in the sim?

The the answer is no, I would uninstall, reboot, reinstall, and reboot.

Please try running the Airbus without Chaseplane (I also run Chaseplane, but don't have this issue) and see if that makes a difference.  You might have to uninstall and reinstall Chaseplane (but test without first), and doing this is (as you probably know) pretty quick.

Archived