Installing a318/319

hrings

After downloading nothing functioning as it should. I get a lot of warnings and EZdoc does not work as it does on the 737.

Im am unable to see the airbus on the aircraft page and when looking on the sim objects it is not there.

All is in the folder of airbus 318/319 wich is an own folder under p3dv4 map. but unable to select.

It does not show up under add-ons as well.

It says in the set up instruction that this map can be placed where you want if P3d is instructed where to find it.

How is that done?

• Deputy Sheriffs

When you install the Airbus, all files are placed at 2 locations:

Generic files also being used by other/future Aerosoft Airbus are alwways installed here:
...\USERNAME\Documents\Aerosoft\General

Individual Aircarft files:

During Installation you are being asked where to install the Airbus. You should not choose the P3D directory. As LM suggests you can create an individual folder outside P3D where you can install ALL addons supporting the new install methode LM introduced, like the Airbus.

On my PC I simply created a folder named ..\P3D Addon and when installing the Airbus I pointed the installer to this folder.

In your case I suggest to do the following:

- uninstall the Airbus (not just deleting!)

- reboot your PC

- create a separate folder outside P3D

- reinstall the Airbus pointing to this folder

I did as you said, but the airbus is not visible in the change of aircraft in the P3dV4 menue.

Everything is now placed under d: and p3dv4 addons and under documents/Aerosoft/Aerosoft A318-A319 Professional.

But still nothing in the simulator

• Deputy Sheriffs
vor 10 Stunden , hrings sagte:

documents/Aerosoft/Aerosoft A318-A319 Professional.

Normally there is no such folder. You created a folder "d:\p3dv4 addons" and if so what other folders are inside this folder?

Also what folders do you have in username\documents\Aerosoft\General?

Best would be to show screenshots.

First In the users General:  Second Addons and the third the Aerosoft A318-A319 folder in the addons

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

OK, Now I guess i see the problem: Your Documents folder is a claud folder (OneDrive I guess). And this combination in general is know to cause problems with many kind of software that stores not only simple datafiles in such a folder, but especially config files, databases and executables.

So only way to solve this is to disconnect your documents folder from the cloud.

• Deputy Sheriffs

TBH I'm not sure how to do so, I myself had never this problem as I moved my document folder away from the standard location already before I Upgraded to Windows 10

Maybe these articles will help you, also you should ask Microsoft:
https://support.office.com/en-us/article/sync-your-documents-pictures-and-desktop-folders-with-onedrive-d61a7930-a6fb-4b95-b28a-6552e77c3057

https://superuser.com/questions/1279183/how-to-stop-onedrive-from-acting-as-default-documents-folder

Can you tell me in the set up picture enclosed hoe to change path for aerosoft updater and ApplicationData User to get rid of the OneDrive in the path

Archived