Update Offer - Simmarket - Unfair?!

Krake802

Hello,

So I'm trying to buy the Aerosoft Airbus A320/A321 Profession P3DV4 but I've noticed for some reason on Simmarket that you can ONLY get the discount for what you previously bought? So I previously bought the Bundle but that means I can't get a discount to buy just the A320/A321... But I can purchase the Airbus Bundle with discount... But obviously I don't want the Bundle, I just want the A320/A321...

Please login to display this image.

Where as if I bought any of A318/A319 or A320/A321 previously then I can get the A320/A321 discounted for V4... Which I find completely unfair... 

Please login to display this image.

Is there anyway to get round this?

Regards,

Anthony

• Deputy Sheriffs

That is exactly as it is in the Aerosoft shop as well:

• If you bought the previous bundle you can use its license for an update to the new bundle
  • If you bought the previous single packages you can use their licenses for an update to the new single packages

It is not possible to mix that.

I mean, I understand as to that it would be because of an installer thing but why if I've already bought the product before I can't buy it again, like I felt I didn't need the 318/319 but wanted the 320/321, but because in FSX/P3DV3 I wanted all the A32X family, I bought the bundle...

I just find it a little unfair that if we just want one of the addons for V4 but don't have the exact FSX/P3D equivalent even though in technicality, we've already bought that product, just as a bundle...

• Deputy Sheriffs
10 hours ago, Krake802 said:

I just find it a little unfair that if we just want one of the addons for V4 but don't have the exact FSX/P3D equivalent even though in technicality, we've already bought that product, just as a bundle...

Because you bought both packages as a bundle you got a huge discount on both of them. You wouldn't have gotten that discount without buying the bundle. 

If it would be possible to "unbundle" your purchase you would be able to cheat on that discount. And that would not be fair to all other customers who bought the single packages and never got that discount. 

This is why you can't unbundle them. Aerosoft gave you a huge discount on your initial purchase and now simply demands that you stick with that bundle. 

I don't see any unfairness in this.

To fulfil your wish Aerosoft would have to introduce another update offer (price) for you to keep the fairness to the other customers. 

Archived