Airbus problem with planes TEXTURE!!

Hi Aerosoft Team

Yesterday I bought the Airbus Professional Bundle A318- A321. After installation and start P3D i saw this. The plane is complet WHITE (like 3d form) without any TEXTURE . The landing gear looks very funny. I thought that it is the problem with one plane but other planes look the same ( all Airbus). I don't understand from where come this issue. I download the PAINT KITS but I do not understand the instruction how to install this TEXTURE or how to put in the Folder. I thought that this Issue come frome EZDOK Camera but on PMDG 777 work correctly, with Aerosoft CRJ 700-900 also. There is no problem with texture be this planes. 

If someone know how to solve this issue I will be greatful :)

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Your EZDok view doesn't change from VC view mode to external view mode. Within the internal VC view mode the externals are of course not rendered. 

So just change the view mode within EZDok and everything will be fine. 

Hi Everybody :)

My problem with Airbus Texture is solved. Thank you very very much to Tom A320 and VPA561 for help !!! At the begining I used advice from Tom A320, and he had wright. After shutdown the program EZDOK Camera by default plane and than used the Airbus plane, the texture on the plane came back. So the problem was solved but I wasn't to the end pleased because the whole time I have to shutdown the EZDOK CAMERA. Than VPA561 wrote a question in the post, did I tried running the EZDOK config tool ? At the beging I thought that I have made something wrong ,mistake, with the Config Tool, so once more I made it running. When I start again P3D and loaded Airbus plane I saw that I am using EZDOK CAMERA. Than I have changed the View on the Outside View and here was the surprise. The whole Texture on the plane is back and I am using EZDOK CAMERA !!!

So . The solved of this issue is tu run again, after installation the Airbus Planes, Config Tool from the EZDOK CAMERA :)

Thank You once more for help :)))  

• Deputy Sheriffs

Glad you could solve it.

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived