My mistake

marvic

I am going to put this here because I want those who are having issues to see that sometimes we are actually causing some silly issues. While I know that not all are the same or from the same root cause, nevertheless it was by my own doing.

I was having an issue with the latest edition of the airbus family, The checklist would quit before 10,000ft and only start up when I completed the flight and turned off the runway. The issue was not there for the A318/19 so I kept testing and found

out the simlauncher X was the culprit. First off I want to say the Marrten did a great job on this utility and he was very explicit in his instructions on using a default plane to start and switch when the sim was done loading, which I did.Still there is for

now some sort of conflict, at least with my setup anyway.

Anyway the plane is great, the support is great and looking forward to the service pack 1 and the next bus coming down the pipeĀ  Keep up the great work.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived