RAAS

klakmuf

Hello

Sorry if this the wrong lace for posting, but I  have a problem which I did not find elsewhere in the forum.

When I install A318/319 version 1.1 or A320/321 I also choose to install RAAS locked to those aircrafts. Everything goes well. But when I start the simulator (P3Dv4) it does not appear on my computer screen. When I check the task manager, p3d.exe is there but as a background task and nothing else happens.

If I uninstall RAAS then everything is back to normal (apart from RAAS obviously) except that when launching P3D I get the following message : "The R4.CSV file is missing"

In summary, unable to install RAAS and RAAS seems to interfere in a way with P3D.

Somebody could help, please?

Best regards

Alain

As stated before un-installing RASS, fixes the P3d and it starts again as normal, my point  was do you thing the problem with RASS causing P3d from starting is linked to the fact I have installed the Airbus Pro Bundle outside the P3d and as an addon

Your thoughts please, anyone else with RASS stopping P3d from loading , do you have Airbus installed out side P3d?

Archived