Process time Refund?

iMoveQuick

Hi there,

2 weeks ago I asked for refund for the Vrinsight Multi Switch Panel. And after a few emails back and forth, I sent it back to the adress that was given to me.

Now on the 10th of this month I received an e-mail telling I'm getting my money back "Tomorrow", which should have been the 13th. (Support e-mail was send on the 12th)

So I waited and got an e-mail my order has been cancelled, which sounded it was going the right way. But after 5 day's there still nothing on my bank's account.

How long does it approximately take to get the payment processed and transfered the bank which I paid with?

I don't know if this is the right place to post this, so my apologies in advance.

Regards,

~iMoveQuick

• Deputy Sheriffs

It depends on what payment method you used.

But I don't understand your calculation: first you said the announcement that the money will be returned was the day before yesterday. Then you say you are waiting for it since 5 days. 

As I don't know about the payment method I can't tell when you will see the money on your bank account. But keep in mind, that regular bank transfers take at least one day, international transfers easily longer. Also the weekend just started so if the money isn't visible for you now on your account, I wouldn't expect it to be there before Monday. This is because of the mechanism international bank transfers work and has nothing to do with Aerosoft. If you got told that the money was returned you can have full trust in that.

In general I would ask such questions directly to the people from support you have spoken with before. They know all details and can give much better information than just just common hints which are only possible here in the forum.

On 9/14/2018 at 5:53 PM, Tom A320 said:

But I don't understand your calculation: first you said the announcement that the money will be returned was the day before yesterday. Then you say you are waiting for it since 5 days. 

The 5 days are since the package arrived.

And I know it normal to check everything etc.

Just wanted to know.

Regards,

~iMoveQuick

Archived