A320 Professional for P3D4. Batteries 0.0 no power.

Mauro D'Elia

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/14/2018 at 2:03 PM, Mauro D'Elia said:

I just purchased as in title, but on overhead batteries shows Volt 0.0 and cannot be turned on. Therefore the aircraft is unusable

Mauro

I have the same problem like you, 

Do you found any answer for that? 

Steve

• 1 month later...

Hi Mauro,

I just bought the A3xx Professional Pack as well. I had the exact same problem with my installation. I assumed that the A320 would run with version 4.2.something, but it just didn´t. So, I downloaded version 4.3 (the most recent one) and ran the setup hoping that I´d would do the trick. First of all, the installation didn´t take notice of the older version, but instead started its installation as if there hasn´t benn any version installed before. Strange behaviour, ever so more, when I had a look at the verson in the help-menu afterwards - it still showed 4.2.x ! I think Lockheed has to fix that...

So, this approach was of no use at all and it was clear that I needed to get rid of the old version, before it might work.  I deleted the installation with the App-& Programs-Manager. Before doing that, I copied the license-folder away and you should - as I learned afterwards - keep the ORBX-folder as well, unless you don´t mind downloading the gigs of ORBX-files again. ; )
I then cleaned the remainder of the program in the Appdata (local & roaming profile folders) & in programdata folders. Just to make really sure that there´s nothing left that could interfere with a new installation, I also started "regedit.exe" and went looking for "Lookheed" & "Prepar3d" entries to delete all of them. If you feel safe editing in the registry, just go ahead and do it. That way, you can be sure to catch all remains of the previous installaton - it´s quite some unnerving work since there are soooo many entries left in the registry, but finally I managed to get them all out.  I then rebooted and had the "wise registry cleaner" running over it one last time to make sure the registry is clean & ok.

After installing version 4.3, I immediately installed the airbus pack and voila! there it was - the A320 up & running ! Jeez, what a long way to go to get it finally working... I then reinstalled all of my addons and downloaded all of the OrbX modules, I had unnecesarily deleted before. As I already mentioned, you can spare yourself the lengthy process of downloading all of that, if you copy the ORBX-folder back to where it was in the Prepar3d-folder (it needs to be the same prepar3d-folder name as before !) and have the FTXCentral-tool check the integrity.
Finally, I got everything else up and running again and I´m curios to fly the new airbus !

Happy landings,

Alex

Archived