Report from Aribus 318/19 1.1.0.1

Eduard Gasull

As I don't have airbus 320/21, I still don't know if this has been fixed. But just in case I want to report it to see if you can work into it.

For some reason, in certain situations that I can't identify, not always the Secure message is reproduced when the Airbus start to taxi. Sometimes it sounds, others don't. I don't  fly with  checklist & and copilot function but with FS2crew (that by the way report that bug to them, fs2crew open right front door instead of left rear door)

another issue I have found a little bit annoying is that if you change view while the sound is being reproduced. For example from the cockpit to outside view, the sound will stop, So when you enter again in the cockpit the sound has been stopped. This thing, for example, does not happen with CRJ. I can go outside and then return inside and the sound still being reproduced.

cheers!

Archived