All i can say is weird.

mousemansteven

Afternoon all. yesterday while flying to jfk all was working well  flying the a320 jbu . i was using as and ultimate traffic live. i had the moving map on in pro atc. i was at 36000 feet and there was traffic the other aircraft below and behind enroute to jfx

i hear the controller advise the aircraft of traffic the next visual is were it gets strange. the lower traffic was heading directly towards me i read the label it flew towards me the did a 180 degree turn then ctd. weird. hopefully it was a one off thing. this was the first time flying after update installed. i was sure i did a restart after the install. but i am an old fart.  cheers all

sorry Mathijis, flying to jfk from mbpv as jb1056. and american was ahead of me same route to jfk. he was 20 miles in front at 340. i was at 360 center called traffic for him and it was my flight, jbu. next visual was i noticed jet trails approaching me  did a teardrop maneuver and started northbound at time p3d stopped responding and ctd. i had no issues at all with the 318 or the first version of 320. i believe when i ran the updater i did not specify run as admin. is there a way to back out of the install or reinstall the a320? cheers mate. and thanks Steve.

Archived